- Current Prices:$349,900 to $1,949,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $1,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150,$166 to $218/quarter,$150,$167 to $440/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 5,863Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Pauma Valley Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pauma Valley Country Club are about $330,000 – $2,990,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.