- Current Prices:$1,198,000 to $2,198,800
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $2,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$507
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $219/mo,$110 to $215
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,746 to 4,379Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Pavilion Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pavilion Park are about $880,000 – $1,975,000 and sit on 24.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.