- Current Prices:$259,900 to $787,000
- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $783,000
- Median Sale Price:$333,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$103 to $485/mo,$88 to $619/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 4,701Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Pawleys Plantation is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Pawleys Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pawleys Plantation are about $200,000 – $725,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.