- Current Prices:$525,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$559,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$478
- Association Fee Ranges:$360,$62/mo,$62
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,018 to 1,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Peach Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Peach Hill are about $330,000 – $585,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.