- Current Prices:$399,900
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$459
- Association Fee Ranges:$6 to $75,$6 to $72/mo,$6 to $72
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:834 to 1,287Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Peacock Hills is largely a attached home community. The homes in Peacock Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Peacock Hills are about $225,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.