- Current Prices:$1,695,000
- Closed Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,687,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$427
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$100 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:3,670 to 3,978Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Peacock Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Peacock Ridge are about $800,000 – $1,290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.