- Current Prices:$349,500 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$302,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,538 to 2,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Peacocks Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Peacocks Point are about $180,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.