- Current Prices:$314,900 to $379,950
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$60/mo,$170 to $180/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 3,994Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pebble Creek are about $215,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.