- Current Prices:$210,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$152,500 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$160,$45 to $550/mo,$160 to $320,$320 to $695
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,134 to 3,690Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pebble Creek Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pebble Creek Village are about $155,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.