- Current Prices:$130,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 1,673Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pebblebrook represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pebblebrook are about $50,000 – $160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.