- Current Prices:$419,900
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$43 to $129.25/mo,$0 to $96.66/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,065 to 3,503Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Pecan Creek South are about $135,000 – $300,000 and sit on 6037-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.