- Current Prices:$2,670,000 to $4,695,000
- Closed Prices:$775,000 to $2,985,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$97 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,150 to 11,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pecans are about $650,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on 32084.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.