- Current Prices:$399,900 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$371,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$272
- Association Fee Ranges:$42 to $44/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,118 to 2,183Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pecos Aldea represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pecos Aldea are about $180,000 – $285,000 and sit on 6398.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.