- Current Prices:$253,568 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $304,900
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$340 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 2,262Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Peggyville is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Peggyville are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.