- Current Prices:$743,000
- Closed Prices:$735,000 to $905,000
- Median Sale Price:$876,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$547
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 1,698Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Pelagos is a neighborhood in San Diego, California. Homes in Pelagos are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 1.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pelagos typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.