- Current Prices:$165,000
- Closed Prices:$83,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$120,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 1,796Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Pelham Wood is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial and traditional style, and they were built between 1956 and 1966. Homes in Pelham Wood are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Pelham Wood typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.