- Current Prices:$319,900
- Closed Prices:$270,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$420
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,171 to 1,859Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Pelican Bay features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Bay are about $165,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.