- Current Prices:$815,000 to $1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$347,000 to $472,500
- Median Sale Price:$384,729
- Average $ per sq ft:$286
- Association Fee Ranges:$58/mo,$58 to $63
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,301 to 5,405Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pelican Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Bay are $400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.