- Current Prices:$365,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$364
- Association Fee Ranges:$258,$258/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,005 to 1,569Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Pelican Cove is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Pelican Cove are about $200,000 – $450,000 and sit on 5.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.