- Current Prices:$183,900 to $745,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $532,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $600,$0 to $764/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1975 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:731 to 2,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The community of Pelican Cove offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $338 to $765. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,506 to as high as $4,271.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.