- Current Prices:$169,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$139,900 to $559,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$516,$0 to $600,$0 to $978/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:731 to 2,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pelican Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Cove are about $155,000 – $640,000 and sit on 37.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.