- Current Prices:$170,000 to $539,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$516,$0 to $600,$0 to $978/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:731 to 2,149Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pelican Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Cove are about $155,000 – $640,000 and sit on 37.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.