- Current Prices:$269,900 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$197,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$676.22/mo,$0,$1171 to $2175/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:845 to 2,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Pelican Creek Village Condominiums is largely a condo community. The homes in Pelican Creek Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Creek Village Condominiums are about $125,000 – $300,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.