- Current Prices:$7,685,000 to $19,998,000
- Closed Prices:$6,500,000 to $12,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$9,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1402
- Association Fee Ranges:$723 to $785,$750 to $838/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:6,232 to 14,049Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:6 to 10Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Pelican Crest are about $7,000,000 – $29,900,000 and sit on half-acre lots with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.