- Current Prices:$435,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $1,037,500
- Median Sale Price:$457,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$398
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2427/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 2,125Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pelican Harbour Beach Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Harbour Beach Club are about $310,000 – $675,000 and sit on 7.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.