- Current Prices:$1,980,000
- Closed Prices:$507,500 to $1,415,000
- Median Sale Price:$802,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$301
- Association Fee Ranges:$275,$550 to $750
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:2,342 to 5,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pelican Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Island are about $290,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.