- Current Prices:$429,900 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$419,900 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,614Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pelican Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Island are about $275,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.