- Current Prices:$174,500 to $335,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $784/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,353 to 2,685Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The community of Pelican Place consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $563 to $784. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,355 to as high as $5,502.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.