- Closed Prices:$167,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $784/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,353 to 2,685Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pelican Place features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Pelican Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Place are about $180,000 – $400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.