- Current Prices:$7,000,000 to $12,900,000
- Closed Prices:$4,895,000 to $9,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$6,995,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1533
- Association Fee Ranges:$680,$650 to $680/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:4,380 to 8,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Point are about $5,365,000 – $12,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.