- Current Prices:$300,000 to $777,000
- Closed Prices:$700,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$947,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$346
- Association Fee Ranges:$978,$3010/quarter,$1000 to $1003/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,587Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pelican Point features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Pelican Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Point are about $180,000 – $995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.