- Current Prices:$750,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$820,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$606
- Association Fee Ranges:$978,$3010/quarter,$1000 to $1003/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 2,002Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pelican Point features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Pelican Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Point are about $180,000 – $995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.