- Current Prices:$209,900 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $293,500
- Median Sale Price:$251,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$466 to $468
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 1,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pelican Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Pointe are about $160,000 – $290,000 and sit on 4.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.