- Current Prices:$242,900 to $700,000
- Closed Prices:$185,850 to $723,500
- Median Sale Price:$319,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo,$855,$2900,$615 to $895/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,165 to 5,447Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Pelican Pointe Golf Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Pointe Golf Country Club are about $225,000 – $725,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.