- Current Prices:$350,000 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1025 to $1200/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 1,784Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pelican Ridge features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Pelican Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Ridge are $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.