- Current Prices:$2,845,000 to $5,995,000
- Closed Prices:$2,950,000 to $7,688,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,990,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$947
- Association Fee Ranges:$338 to $788,$309 to $450/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,663 to 5,916Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pelican Ridge are about $1,190,000 – $6,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.