- Current Prices:$559,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$560,500 to $655,000
- Median Sale Price:$648,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$544
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,235 to 1,317Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1981. In general, homes in Pelican Watch are $620,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.