- Current Prices:$460,000 to $659,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $689,000
- Median Sale Price:$569,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$628
- Association Fee Ranges:$231,$231 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:748 to 1,246Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Pell Place are about $360,000 – $610,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.