- Current Prices:$950,000 to $2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $2,299,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,429,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$492
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300 to $350
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,514 to 6,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pemberton are about $400,000 – $2,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.