- Current Prices:$279,900 to $1,460,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $840,000
- Median Sale Price:$495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $290.5,$345 to $510/quarter,$150 to $1067/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,456 to 5,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pembroke Falls are about $300,000 – $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.