- Current Prices:$259,900 to $990,000
- Closed Prices:$249,800 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$364,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$299 to $309,$130 to $309000/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 4,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
In terms of home type, Pembroke Isles features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pembroke Isles are about $215,000 – $910,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.