- Current Prices:$290,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$299/quarter,$299 to $309,$0 to $319/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 4,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Looking to buy a new home? Pembroke Isles is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,817 to as high as $8,743. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $300. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,151 to as high as $4,595. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.