- Current Prices:$286,000 to $729,900
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $705,305
- Median Sale Price:$299,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $189,$107 to $150/quarter,$35 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:976 to 5,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Pembroke Lakes South features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $389, and taxes for the year range from as low as $809 to as high as $3,298. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $389. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,058 to as high as $5,187.