- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$196 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 1,341Sq. Ft.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Pembroke Place are about $60,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, garage, 1 space, guest parking, driveway and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.