- Current Prices:$150,800 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $280,$0 to $288/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 2,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Pembroke Pointe is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pembroke Pointe are about $105,000 – $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none, 2 or more spaces, 1 assigned space, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.