- Current Prices:$174,866 to $362,500
- Closed Prices:$134,900 to $341,025
- Median Sale Price:$203,029
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $280,$0 to $288/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 2,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Pembroke Pointe is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pembroke Pointe are about $105,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none, 2 or more spaces, 1 assigned space and carport.