- Current Prices:$155,000 to $380,000
- Closed Prices:$134,900 to $341,025
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $280,$0 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 2,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Pembroke Pointe. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,320 to as high as $3,394. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,849 to as high as $5,443.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.