- Current Prices:$130,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$76,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$184 to $336/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 2,675Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Pembrook features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Pembrook represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pembrook are about $70,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.