- Current Prices:$212,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $361,314
- Median Sale Price:$228,382
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/mo,$0 to $265,$55 to $288/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,240 to 4,196Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pendleton features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pendleton are about $160,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.