- Current Prices:$749,000 to $5,199,000
- Closed Prices:$690,000 to $4,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,552,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$769
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/mo,$0 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1909 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:961 to 5,967Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Peninsula is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Peninsula are about $800,000 – $4,875,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.