- Current Prices:$79,900 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$158,$153 to $158,$123 to $294/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:432 to 3,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Pennbrooke is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pennbrooke are about $40,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.