- Current Prices:$193,000 to $997,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$313,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$145,$0 to $159/mo,$0 to $148
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,138 to 4,769Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Pennecamp is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Pennecamp are about $180,000 – $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.