- Current Prices:$89,500
- Closed Prices:$41,000 to $78,300
- Median Sale Price:$59,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:635 to 935Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Pennwood Manor Buildings is a neighborhood in Clearwater, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are spanish, florida and non-traditional style, and they were built between 1970 and 1971. Homes in Pennwood Manor Buildings are 700 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 235-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.