- Current Prices:$1,550,000
- Closed Prices:$695,000 to $853,000
- Median Sale Price:$824,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1689
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:918 to 2,768Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Penrose is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Penrose are about $360,000 – $1,025,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.