- Current Prices:$669,000
- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$760,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $135,$135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,401 to 3,879Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Peppertree Park are about $480,000 – $800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.