- Current Prices:$469,500 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$327,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $300,$150 to $155/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,691 to 5,629Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Peregrine Lake Estates is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Peregrine Lake Estates are about $360,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.