- Current Prices:$497,000 to $839,000
- Closed Prices:$470,000 to $791,975
- Median Sale Price:$545,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0,$150 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,691 to 5,629Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/4 acres
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Peregrine Lake Estates is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,249 to as high as $15,407. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $300. Property taxes for the year can range from $18,589 to $19,191. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.