- Current Prices:$329,000 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1650/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,255 to 2,409Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
As a resident of this community, experience the luxury of various amenities readily available within arm's reach. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Perico Island is a neighborhood in Bradenton, Florida. Homes in Perico Island are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 1500.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Perico Island typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.